U-RYD - Terms and Conditions
U-RYD has a particular set of terms and conditions depending on which all the dealing are made between the company and the customers. They are fairly detailed and precise. Having a transparent and clear set of terms and conditions displays that U-RYD do handle their business carefully and seriously.
Agreement to the terms and conditions ensure access to the U-RYD application. The application is under TechSaga Corporation and its subsidiary companies that are licensed and affiliated. All the terms and conditions have been formulated abiding by the rules and regulations of Information Technology Act, 2000. It is an electronic document and does not need to have any signature (physical or digital). An agreement to the terms and conditions by the customers bind them to the company in all respect. Therefore it is always recommended that before availing any service from U-RYD one should go through the terms and conditions of the company. Disagreement with any clause or point mentioned in the document means you do not agree with the company’s policy and therefore the respective individual is suggested not to use the U-RYD application or avail any service of the company.
All the terms mentioned in the terms and conditions document is explained in the definition section.
- Account - It refers to the account created by a Customer while using the application of U-Ryd to become a member of the community of the company.
- Act - It refers to the Motor Vehicle Act, 1988 and also includes any omission, inclusion or amendment of clause made in the Act later on.
- Applicable Laws - It means all applicable statutes, enactments, acts of legislature or parliament, laws, ordinances, rules, by-laws, regulations, notifications, guidelines, policies, directions, directives and orders of any governmental authority, tribunal, board, or a court of India and are all included in the terms and conditions.
- Application - It refers to the mobile application of U-RYD through which one can make bookings as well as do further updates in future.
- Authorized Driver - It refers to the individual trained by an Authorized operator and appointed by the same for providing transportation service in accordance to Authorized Vehicle Operators and Applicable Law
- Authorized Vehicle Operator - Refers to such individual or organization that has valid Contract Carriage Permit(s).
- CSP - It refers to the fact that an Authorized driver or Authorized operator, offering transportation service in the city of operation, shall pick up and drop the customers in their agreed destinations when they made the booking.
- City of Operation - Where the CSP is provided and service availed by the customers is in the same city.
- Community - A group of people having email ids of the same domain created by recognized entities is said to belong to a community provided the domain concerned has its name registered under the recognized entity.
- Contract Carriage Permit - It indicated to the valid permit granted to the Authorised vehicle operator by the transport authority of the city of operation granting them permission to ply the vehicle under contract carriage.
- Co- Passenger(s) - It means the fellow member of your community with whom you will be sharing the trip/journey.
- Customer /You - One who has account in the application.
- Deemed Community -Group of people not having same domain name in their email ids yet grouped together for the purpose of the Terms and Conditions are felt fit by U-RYD exclusively.
- Email -ID - The current active email id that you own created by a recognized Entity. This email id will be used by U-RYD only for customer verification or for grouping the customers in different communities.
- ETA - It means the estimated time in which the vehicle booked by a customer will reach the pickup point decided by the customer. This time may change.